Saturday, February 12, 2011

A new kid in the blog world

Yes, you might think it's just another cat out there, but let me tell you, I am not an ordinary cat and neither are my pals. As they don't hang out on Mom's desk all the time, it's my job now to tell you stories of our life.

First let me introduce myself.
I'm Ponder Stibbons. Then there is Mephista, called Meffi, the love of my life who unfortunately doesn't love me back, Greebo, the cow cat, and Esmeralda Weatherwax, called Esme, my little sister.
Oh, and the humans of course. Can't live without the opposable thumb people, especially if you have to live inside. Fortunately we have trained them well as have our predecessors. You might hear about them from time to time as well although I have only known two of them myself, Gandalf and Merlin.

Can you tell that the humans not only think that we are magic (just look at the names), but that they are also big fans of Terry Pratchett?
They couldn't have been more wrong about my name. I'm more the energetic type, not a computer nerd. It's okay, though. How could they have known after I broke out of my quarantine room about five minutes after they locked me up there when I came to live in this house? After all they are only humans.

I'd be happy if you joined this little ride. I'm not sure myself what to expect from it yet, but I'm curious. I'm a cat.

1 comment:

  1. Ponder, I have just subscribed, can't wait to read your stories... prrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete