Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friends, Romans, Countrymen ...

... lend me your ears!



I am not Mark Antony and most - if not all - of you are no Romans, but I got your attention, didn't I?
Have you missed me and my exciting life? It hasn't been that exciting lately, though. Mom often came home late and she did not spend much quality computer time with me. And when she did, she kept telling me to stop fighting with the others or she would have to buy me a helmet. Pfff, what are one or two little holes? I'm tough.
Also could you imagine what a helmet would do to my beautiful fur? Hat fur! No way, lady.

Don't worry, I'll be back. I have been collecting stories from my pals outside this house, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ponder is nice to hear about you (pets softy and rubs behind the ears)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I shudder--the thought of hat fur...so undignified!

    ReplyDelete