Saturday, November 5, 2011

How not to be seen

Mom is a big Monty Python fan. She keeps throwing quotes out there and I had to watch the complete series and the movies more than once (ask me how funny I thought it was when she taped the documentary on TV and messed up forgetting the last episode, the only one which was NOT repeated).

I'll show Monty Py how really not to be seen and not getting blown up, either.
Mom got a surprise after putting laundry from the washer into the dryer and then turning around to the basket with the clean black t-shirts and almost hit me because she hadn't noticed me (just like in this moment when I showed her how not to be heard when occupying the other chair, hehe, made her jump).



I got inspired by all that washing business, however. Not that I need a shower or a washing machine for it.



By the way, this is the gift Esme gave her when she got the cone put on, but now she seems to have forgiven them. I actually saw her held by human arms and heard her purr. They broke my little sister :-( I think I'll need to talk her and revive the kitty witch!

No comments:

Post a Comment