Friday, February 1, 2013

Stairway to .... huh???

What the??? Seriously, I mean, I'm ... Sorry, guys, but I'm still a bit confused about what I saw today.
We have had the contractor in house for weeks now, and finally even I got annoyed and didn't try to play with him anymore. At first he fixed up Buster's room, then he kept disappearing behind the door to the dining room, the room with the stairs going up.
Today the door finally opened again, and it didn't take long before I went to check out what had happened. I'm not sure what I had expected, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't that!!

The first check

"Mom, something is very wrong here, there used to be a hole to walk through!"

"Ok, Ponder, let me explain to you what happened ...."

"I think it's still a little dusty up here, I'll need to clean myself."

"You know, it is kind of weird for a big cat like me, but I guess I could get used to it."

"Esme, Greebo, Meffi!!! You'll have to see this!!!"

"Oh come on, you cowards, that'll be a great hiding spot, come and check it out!"

"It's still weird, though."
The other three haven't checked it out yet and I still like to sit up there and yell hoping the hole will open back up again. Mom says that won't happen, but that we'll try to get creative soon and add some fun stuff like a spider web for the Steiff spiders, maybe a curtain - I vote for beaded, that would be sooo much fun to play with! - and who knows what.
Maybe it'll become the stairway to cat heaven after all? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I beg to disagree with that. We might be on the way there, but there is still lots of room for improvement!

      Delete