Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love

You may remember that I always try to join in the blog carnival of Mom's forum, the Jewelry Artisans Community.
This month's theme is love. What comes to mind first of course is my love to Meffi, my Queen. I still haven't given up hope. Since she's on meds and feeling better again, she is much more patient with me, too. Who knows, maybe one day ...
I decided to dedicate this post to someone else, though. They were the true lovebirds in this house and although it stings a bit, I'll show you a picture of them, Meffi and Merlin who will never be forgotten.



Wanna see what humans have to say about love? Check it out here!

Bead Sophisticate
Jewelry Art by Dawn
Cat's Wire

4 comments:

  1. Ponder, I am glad you love your feline companions. I do not love mine. The humans should have named him Satan instead of Loki. Your friend, Isis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so not a single cat. I am sorry Loki is annoying you, Isis. Do you want to send him over for a while to give you some time to rest?

      Delete
  2. Take heart, Ponder. Maybe Meffi will come around some day. Merlin left big paws for you to fill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I know that. We all loved him. Even when he hit me on my head once because I played too rough, it was gentle. He was special.

      Delete